Rate per pax:
|Hotel||2 paxs||3-5 paxs||6-9 paxs|
|Larosa hotel ”
Day 1 Arrival – Hanoi (Halal Lunch, Halal Dinner)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, meet by local representative and visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (closed on Monday and Friday) and his Former residence, Ba Dinh Square. Check in hotel and lunch at Red House Restaurant. Afternoon, continue city tour to visit Historical museum-one of the finest museums in the whole countries OR Vietnam museum of ethnology, Hoan Kiem lake and Hanoi Old quarter. Enjoy the performance of the famous Vietnamese traditional art of water puppetry at Thang Long Theatre. Dinner at Lion City Restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Notes : Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed between 05 Sep – 05 Dec, every Monday & Friday )- Hoa Lu Prison will be arranged as substitution.
Day 2 Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi (Breakfast, Seafood Lunch, Halal Dinner)
After breakfast, transfer to Ninh Binh province, 100 Km south of Hanoi is known to travellers as Vietnam’s “Inland Halong Bay”. You will be offered a leisurely sampan cruise on a creek across three vast stretches of rice field. Upon arrival, sampan trip along the stream to Tam Coc caves (Three limestone caves) all adorned with beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. Stop to visit the Hoa Lu Ancient Citadel. Drive back Hanoi and Lunch at Anh Dung restaurant (Seafood). Afternoon, visit Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university and visit An-Noor mosque, it was built in 1890 by Indian traders and renovated in 1950. End the day with shopping at Dong Xuan market. Dinner at Nisa restaurant. Overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 3 Departure – Hanoi (Breakfast)
Free at own leisure. Transfer to Airport for flight departure
“Remark : All the breakfasts are served at hotel’s restaurant ( Non-Halal ).
All the meals that will be served at Ninh Binh’s local restaurant ( Non-Halal restaurant ) will be arranged seafood meals ”
Package include of:
- 2 nights hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Tour and transfer as in the itinerary
- Entrance fee, lunch and dinner
- Local tour guide
Exclude of :
- Air fare and airport tax
- Personal expenses and items that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Tipping RM60 per pax (group below 10)
- Tipping RM45 per pax (group above 10)
- Minimum 2 adults travelling & valid for Malaysian .
- Any un-utilized services, unused tours or hotel rooms are non refundable
- Any amendment / cancellation made after a confirmed booking is subject to cancellation charges
- We reserve the right to change the rate subject to currency fluctuations or any unforeseen increment of ground arrangement by local government
- Child above 2 & below 12 years of age sharing room with 2 adults with extra bed, will based on 85% of adult Twin rates
- Child above 2 & below 12 years of age sharing room with 2 adults without extra bed, will based on 75% of adult Twin rates .
Validity : Until 30th September, 2016
Please contact for booking, enquiries: